Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 1227
Job role: Senior Agri-Food Consultant - Promar International
|An exciting opening has arisen for a Senior Agri-Food Consultant to work with clients to provide independent direction to drive performance and efficiencies on a continual basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the successful growth and development of the Promar International business
- To provide support to the Head of Agri-Food in mentoring employees within the team
- To provide a challenge to the individual Consultants, where they feel they can grow and develop in the role, to the point of being promoted
- Managing a portfolio of agri-food consultancy projects which drive profitability for the Promar Consultancy business
- Securing new projects through networks, customer contact and business development opportunities
|The ideal candidate will:
- Educated to degree level (Business, Marketing or similar) ideally with an interest in the food supply chain and/or agriculture
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment and/or the agri-food sector, working on projects relevant to the sustainability of the UK and international agriculture and food industry (focusing on dairy, meat and horticultural sectors)
- Experience of managing projects, with a project management qualification (such as PRINCE 2) being desirable, but not essential
- Proven track record of working commercially, with positive results
- Demonstrate experience of project delivery, working towards budgets, time and to a high level of quality
- Proven track record of maintaining and managing key accounts effectively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high level of computer literacy of Microsoft applications
What we can offer you
For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Please send a CV and covering letter, clearly stating the job reference number of the vacancy you wish to apply for, to the Human Resources Department at Alpha Building, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 7JW or click here to send an email application.The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 8th December 2019
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applications. As such, if you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Email a Friend