Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 2012-2013
Job role: Quality Coordinator - Stapeley, Nantwich
The CompanyPromar International is the largest UK agricultural business consultancy, working with farmers and businesses in the food chain to enable data to effect change and drive continual improvement. Promar is a part of Genus plc, the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services. Through Genus' extensive research and development programme, its cutting-edge technology is being used to maximise the potential of beef and dairy farms throughout the world. The Role Exciting opportunities have arisen for two Quality Coordinators to join our Farm Business Accounts office team working in Nantwich. Key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating & processing year end management accounts for clients
- Quality checking year-end accounts datasets
- Answering client helpdesk queries over phone and via email
- Assisting with our Anti-Money laundering compliance
- Assisting with setting up clients for VAT/MTD/PAYE
- Providing general admin support to the Farm Business Accounts teams
- Liaising with consultants, customers & other professionals.
Our successful candidates will be innovative, adaptable and positive and have an innate need to get things right. The candidates should have the ability to adhere to procedure and detail whilst maintaining quality and ensuring standards are met or exceeded. We are looking for team members with:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills and able to assist with simple IT queries over the phone
- Initiative, energy, drive and attention to detail
- Experience of accounting practices is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of or an interest in the Agricultural Industry preferred
For a self-motivated candidate with the can-do attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Please send a CV and covering letter, clearly stating the job reference number of the vacancy you wish to apply for, to the Human Resources Department at Alpha Building, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 7JW or click here to send an email application.The closing date for this vacancy is Friday 21st February 2020
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applications. As such, if you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.