Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 1172
Job role: Farm Business Analyst, Promar International - Cheshire and North Wales
The CompanyPromar International is the largest UK agricultural business consultancy, working with farmers and businesses in the food chain to enable data to effect change and drive continual improvement. Promar is a part of Genus plc, the world's leading provider of bovine genetics and reproduction services. Through Genus' extensive research and development programme, its cutting-edge technology is being used to maximise the potential of beef and dairy farms throughout the world.
|The Role An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Farm Business Analyst to join the Promar Team to work within our Cheshire and North Wales region. Key responsibilities will include:|
- Providing on-farm bookkeeping and management accounting services
- Enabling clients to achieve their business objectives by providing information to help them improve farm performance
- Responsibility for a portfolio of 25+ farming clients
- Liaising with consultants, customers, suppliers and other professionals
|The ideal candidate will possess:|
- Great organisational skills with an ability to work under pressure to achieve deadlines
- Ability to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Initiative, energy, drive and attention to detail
- Agricultural or bookkeeping qualification or experience is preferable
|For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including company car, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.|
Please send a CV and covering letter, clearly stating the job reference number of the vacancy you wish to apply for, to the Human Resources Department at Alpha Building, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 7JW or click here to send an email application.The closing date for this vacancy is Sunday 19th January 2020
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applications. As such, if you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.