Job Reference Number: EMEA VAC 1228
Job role: Environmental Analyst - Promar International
|An exciting opening has arisen for an Environmental Analyst to work with the Promar International team to support the successful delivery of environmental consultancy projects.
- To enable clients to achieve their overall business objectives, providing independent direction and actions to improve performance and efficiencies
- Assist in the opportunities for developing projects through; networks, customer contact and business development opportunities
- Assist and support the construction of tender responses, which would include building experience on devising; methodologies, commercial costing, bid writing and presenting in a timely professional manner
|The ideal candidate:
- Expertise in writing technical reports and undertaking complex data analysis
- Experience of working in a consultancy environment working on projects relevant to the UK agriculture and food industry is desirable
- Work consistently to a high standard with attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work under pressure to achieve set deadlines
- Solution orientated
- Demonstrate experience of supporting project delivery, working towards budgets, time and to a high level of quality
- A high level of computer literacy for Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and experience of using GIS is preferred
- Environmental Sciences related qualification
- Previous relevant experience or an interest in agriculture and/or the food supply chain
|For a self-motivated candidate with the attitude and approach to succeed, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, together with the opportunities that come with working for a global organisation.
Please send a CV and covering letter, clearly stating the job reference number of the vacancy you wish to apply for, to the Human Resources Department at Alpha Building, London Road, Nantwich, CW5 7JW or click here to send an email application.The closing date for this vacancy is Wednesday 1st January 2020
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive it is not possible to respond to all applications. As such, if you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Email a Friend